[TR] Grill (Andy's new boat not paid for)

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 18:00:54 MST 2008

>Just to clarify, that's $100US for a PAIR of vent grills AND the ducts
>that go between the inner and outer wings. So guesstimate the Herald
>grill component at $25 each. Your Heralds should be safe without a cable
>lock through the grill.

Is that pricing confirmed from talking with Mr. Revington?  I think
RTR7060 gets you only one grille, but hopefully that is enough for both sides
of the car.  Then you have to order the ducts separately under
part RTR7019.  At least thats how I've been interpreting it as I'm also
thinking of those rally vents.

That is,  if I every get brave enough to cut into some
pretty reasonable fenders -  I took some pictures of the vent set up on
4VC (Ian Cornish's car), and the fitting of those looks a little tricky.

Regards,
Randy