[TR] TR6 cooling hoses

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Sat Apr 5 08:41:43 MST 2008

Bob,

I did the same thing on my 72 TR6 while replacing upper and lower coolant hoses, no issues, no leaks inside the car.

Craig

From: Bob <rpeglow at optonline.net>
Date: 2008/04/05 Sat PM 01:01:03 CDT
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 cooling hoses

     Spring is here. I'll be changing all the cooling hoses on my six.
     I'll pull the thermostat and leave radiator cap off for draining.
     Will coolent drain so heater will not drain into car?
     No leaks/problems just trying to improve reliability for stop and go
driving
     in hot weather.
     I already have green hoses and clips set.
     Any and all thoughts/suggestions appreciated.
     Regards,
     Bob
http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs at autox.team.net