[TR] Grill (TR4 rally)

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 07:04:33 MST 2008

In a message dated 4/5/2008 8:19:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
steven at newellboys.net writes:

I'm  planning a similar project, but with less Canadian content. :)
Revington  TR in the UK offers rally repro parts. Rather than hack up a
good Herald  grill, you can get the wing vent grills made to fit along
with the ducts  through the inner wing to outer wing.

Go to  http://www.revingtontr.com/
Search on: DUCT FRONT WING TR4

RTR7019  is aluminum and RTR7060 is... not, I guess. The price of #52.50
a pair  should be a deal in Canadian dollars!

==AM==
Steven, over $100 US EACH for what I believe is a used or possibly NOS
grille? Wow. Apparently I'm sitting on a goldmine, what with all the Heralds
around my house. Trouble is, I can't spare any grilles. (Sidebar: Neil Revington
once asked me, via e-mail, if I had grilles available!) Guess I'd better put
some security locks on all my Herald grilles, at least whenever I'm near a TR4
project.... ;-)

--Andy Mace (participating in the Federal Herald grille  protection program)

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no  ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald  engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying  Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse  6) and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)