[TR] Grill

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 11:14:43 MST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Coe <coefront at shaw.ca>

Herald "early series" Grill is on my list of essentials. Please can
anyone point me in the right direction in finding one of these. A
replica, Shell 4000 Cross Canada, TR4 Rally Car is under construction
using the correct year TR4. The rally car had air grills in each front
fender just ahead of the doors. Triumph took these from the Herald
parts bin. Thanks. Mike.
coefront at shaw.ca

==AM==
Best advice I can offer is to watch eBay and other places for Heralds
being parted out. NOTE: my understanding is that each rally car vent
will take one Herald grille piece, so you'll need to find two.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>