[TR] Grill

Mike Coe coefront at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 4 09:01:07 MST 2008

Hi:

Please post the following for me:

Herald "early series" Grill is on my list of essentials. Please can anyone
point me in the right direction in finding one of these. A replica, Shell
4000 Cross Canada, TR4 Rally Car is under construction using the correct
year TR4. The rally car had air grills in each front fender just ahead of
the doors. Triumph took these from the Herald parts bin. Thanks. Mike.
coefront at shaw.ca

Mike Coe

Checked by AVG.
8:23 AM