[TR] BOOK: 'More BS About TR's'

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 08:08:55 MST 2008

I too met Bob S. over 20 years ago at Triumphest in So Cal. Bob was explaining
to me how he converted his worm gear steering box to rack & pinion on his TR3
and how easy it would be to convert mine over to rack & pinion.
He gave me one of his original books so that I may have a reference.
Bob was always ready to give a hand or information to fellow Triumph owners.
He has been truly missed.
Ibsen