[TR] BOOK: 'More BS About TR's'

John Young jeyoung_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 03:08:37 MST 2008

Hi All;
"More BS About TRs" is for sale at TRF. The part
number is RFP128. In their description it says that
the author is now deceased.  I bought my copy there
several years ago.

John Young

--- dorpaul <dorpaul at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I found my copy of this great booklet by Bob
> Schaller (or maybe it was just
> compiled by him and actually from fellow TR2-4
> owners).  It's titled: 'More BS
> About TR's'   I think the date on it is 1987 and it
> is 30 pages chunk full of
> 'experience owners giving technical information,
> ideas, substitutions, etc.'
> It comes with a useful 'table of contents'.
>
> I don't know if it is currently available anywhere.
> I got mine thru "FT" and
> I think it was $6.
>
> If I could obtain permission to reprint it, I'd
> photocopy it and mail it to
> ANY listee's BECAUSE THEY'VE GIVEN ME SO MUCH!!!!
> I'd have to make it
> available at the same price (maybe less), so Bob
> wouldn't think I was trying
> to profit off his work!!
>
> If I can obtain Bob Schaller's permission (if he's
> alive) then I'll do it.  I
> don't think it says 'copyright' anywhere on it.
>
> Thanks, Paul Dorsey
> 60 TR3

John Young NASS# 528
Indiana
'66 Spitfire
'59 TR3A (needs body work)
'59 TR10 ruuning, but not ready for the highway.