[TR] TR3 Gauges Rebuilt

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu Apr 3 14:37:37 MST 2008

Just a follow-up to a thread from a couple of months back.

On 02/01/08 I shipped all six of my TR instruments off to West Valley Auto
Electronics in Reseda, CA.  Today I got them back, seven weeks to turn them
around.  They look great, everything restored to 'like new' he even added to
go behind the bezels at n/c.  Morris at WVAE was very easy to talk to and
took extra time on the phone to explain just what needed to be done to each
gauge.

NFI, I would recommend them.  Warranty is for one year, now if I can get the
rest of the parts back and together for a little late 2008 driving!

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO