[TR] [6pack] Anti-seize & Exhaust

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 11:46:30 MST 2008

> My fix for preventing all this stuff is metal flange joints
> everywhere.

So where do you get the flanges ?

Speaking of which, my Chevy had an interesting joint in front of the cat,
with spring-loaded bolts and a donut-shaped, graphite impregnated gasket,
that allowed for relative movement as the engine torqued around on it's
mounts, without forcing the rest of the exhaust to twist and bend with it.
I'd love to have a pair of those on the Stag but neither my GM dealer nor my
local muffler shop know where to get them ... anyone seen anything like that
?

Randall