[TR] BOOK: 'More BS About TR's'

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 2 14:13:32 MST 2008

I found my copy of this great booklet by Bob Schaller (or maybe it was just
compiled by him and actually from fellow TR2-4 owners).  It's titled: 'More BS
About TR's'   I think the date on it is 1987 and it is 30 pages chunk full of
'experience owners giving technical information, ideas, substitutions, etc.'
It comes with a useful 'table of contents'.

I don't know if it is currently available anywhere.  I got mine thru "FT" and
I think it was $6.

If I could obtain permission to reprint it, I'd photocopy it and mail it to
ANY listee's BECAUSE THEY'VE GIVEN ME SO MUCH!!!!  I'd have to make it
available at the same price (maybe less), so Bob wouldn't think I was trying
to profit off his work!!

If I can obtain Bob Schaller's permission (if he's alive) then I'll do it.  I
don't think it says 'copyright' anywhere on it.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3

--
It has removed 264 spam emails to date.