[TR] TR3 rear fender stay

Kent Shrack kentshrack at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 06:24:36 MST 2008

I think Paul was talking about the small bracket, that goes up under the fender near the tail light that has a captive nut.  Some on the list are talking about the fender bracket that goes from the frame to the bottom of the fender behind the rear wheel.  Two brackets that are completely different.  I don't know the color of either.  On mine, the one up under the back for the fender near the tail light is body color.  The strap on the bottom from the frame to the fender is, or was, cadnium plated as I bought new ones.  The original ones on my car, one of which was broken, were both rusty with road tar.

Carl TR <cfmtr3a at verizon.net> wrote:   Here's a question for the "originality police" - how is the stay finished?
Body color? Frame Color? Natural? something else?
Carl
TS81802LO coming back together --- Sssslllloooowwwwllllyyyy