[TR] TR3 rear fender stay

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Apr 1 20:14:27 MST 2008

Paul,

There should be a tab on the inside rear portion of the wheel well, it does
show in the Moss catalog but it is so tiny that you would not notice it
unless you knew just where to look.  You stay runs from here to the tab on
the frame, if you are looking at the Moss catalog you will see the tab just
in front of the rear leaf-spring shackle mounting.  Sorry, don't have an
extra one for you, you can get one from Moss or make a copy from the one
that you have.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO