[TR] TR3 rear fender stay

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 19:14:23 MST 2008

Paul,

There should be an angle bracket spot welded to the inside lower edge of
the rear wing just behind the tire. There should be a matching bracket
sticking out from the frame behind the tire. The rear wing stay bolts
between these two brackets and keeps the lower edge of the wing from
flapping back and forth. One of the brackets was missing from mine so I
had to fabricate one and plug weld it in place.

Mike