[TR] Testing by dropping the car from 6" off the ground?

ray at raysmg.com ray at raysmg.com
Sun Sep 30 15:36:09 MDT 2007

   Paul  wrote:  "...The  next stop I'll make will be to find a cheap tow
   service..."

   Next  to  my tool kit w/spare parts, the next items I make sure are on
   board are my cell phone and contact list. The contact list includes at
   least  two  local tow services with roll-back trucks. I'd suggest that
   you speak to them first and be sure you can request a roll-back rather
   than a boom type truck should you become stranded.

   Also,  it  may  be well worth you while to pay for a year's membership
   with  AAA.  I think mine runs about a hundred bucks per year...doesn't
   take  but  one visit by the towing service to equal that. At least, or
   perhaps   in  addition,  be  sure  your  insurance  coverage  includes
   emergency   road  service/towing.  Mine  is  less  than  $7  per  year
   additional.

   Ray
   Ray McCaleb
   ray at raysmg.com