[TR] Interesting cooling system web page

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Sep 30 09:57:21 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/28/2007 6:32:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
standardtriumph at btinternet.com writes:
> Gentlemen, this is a serious question! I don't like vacuum flasks and
> heating my soup or Steak and onion gravy on a portable gas cooker has no
> appeal at all as I will probably be adding to someone else's carbon
> footprint.

John, you need to find a cooler spot so as to make your drive a longer one
allowing you to enjoy more of the countryside before you dine.  Perhaps the top
radiator hose will work best.  The temperature is thermostatically controlled
so driving technique should have less effect on stewing times.  And you can
meet new friends at the waysides further out from home.  You could make
Stratford-upon-Avon and meet MacBeth!

Dave