[TR] Michelin 185-15 X red lines

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 11:43:48 MDT 2007

Bob,
I've a set just like it on my TR6, about to be replaced next week for safety
concerns and driving it to Triumphest 10/11-14. The last time I had the car
at Discount Tire to have a tube replaced they told me mine were probably
made in 94 since the year code was a 4 on the tire. Since I know the car was
not on the road in 94 they must be 1984. My code (after the word DOT) is
FHTJ A8NX464. They told me it's the last 3 numbers that are the date
code. For mine it's the 464 or the 46th week of year 4. Yes, mine are in
good shape as well. They really went over the tires once we figured out just
how old there are. They still have decent tread. I hate to turn them in next
week when I buy new but I don't have a need to two sets of tires.

Marty Clark
Gilbert AZ