[TR] FW: Best Book for TR Restorers?

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Sep 29 00:41:11 MDT 2007

Am getting ready to embark on the restoration of the TR3, I am a fair
mechanic and will do most of my own work over the coming year, except for
paint & body.

I have looked at MANY sites of cars during their restoration, most probably
from  folks on this list, is there a good book or document that you have
found to be helpful just to be sure that everything gets checked off in the
proper order?

I have seen the  book "How to restore a Triumph TR2-3A" by Roger Williams
(forward by Bill Piggott), one review at Amazon complained about the lack of
details.

Any recommendations?

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:00 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:00 PM