[TR] Interesting cooling system web page

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 17:49:52 MDT 2007

> What I want to know from all this flow rate and temperature
> stuff is how
> long will it take me to heat a can of steak with onion gravy
> on the air
> cooled manifolds of my injection engine?

That's a toughie !  Too many unknowns, especially when you factor in the
chances of a traffic jam.

Could you perhaps put the can somewhere with a bit more controlled
temperature, say strapped to the thermostat housing ?

Or, perhaps the soup inside a larger can with some water in it (making, in
effect, a double boiler) ?

What you really need is a temperature indicator ... like maybe a can with
only a small amount of water and a tea kettle whistle attached.

Sorry, that's about the best engineering I can manage at 5 o'clock on a
Friday ... think I'll go home instead and put my TR3 MC bracket in the oven
to bake.  Then since the house will stink, we'll have to go out for dinner

Randall