[TR] Battery "Leaking"

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:35:57 MDT 2007

Thanks Randall. I briefly thought of pulling the covers while the car was
running but had never heard of that being done so I decided to not try it.
Glad to hear it can be done with caution. I did decide to replace it because
it was over three years old any here in the desert that pushing it. I'll try
peeking with the new one.

Marty