[TR] Battery "Leaking"

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 19:54:08 MDT 2007

 Hi Marty,

My less than 6 month old battery developed a leak.? I took it back to NAPA, got a new battery exactly the same model as the old and it has not leaked since.? If it is relatively new, take it back to where you bought it.? If it is an older battery replace it.? My two cents.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108