[TR] Wishbone Classics on eBay

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 10:06:01 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/27/2007 6:10:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net writes:

I've  left phone messages on Kai's cell phone and business number. I've
contacted  him via eBay, where he is apparently active. He will not contact me.
I've  reviewed all our old emails, where he clearly states the engine should be
done  in May, and later July. I see no evidence of any disagreement in the old
correspondence. Kai: why me?

Maybe Kai is a graduate of the Brian Schlorf PowerBritish School of  Business.

Cheers,
Jack Mc