[TR] TR6 speedometer needle

Alan Salvatore 6parts at charter.net
Sat Sep 22 18:48:38 MDT 2007

Thanks to all that responded.

As luck would have it, I broke the pointer taking it off the parts
speedometer,, so I then cemented the two broken needles, on the two
speedo's, but I didn't like the look because I could still see the crack
line.
Good thing I had a third speedo I was saving for emergency's.  It had a bad
bezel, so I swaped that out and I'am good to go.
Gained 10,000 miles in the process.

Yes, if I had held the back spindle, I might have saved the pointer.  Didn't
see this message till the deed was done.

Cheers

Al