[TR] Lift in my Garage

Allan Reich areich at telus.net
Fri Sep 21 22:48:18 MDT 2007

Tom:
About 3 years ago, I bought a CL8000 four post lift - Made by Complete Lifts.
It is narrow enough to allow a TR3 to drive on without changing the ramps, as w
ell as wide enough for American cars.

I got a 110 Volt motor, that I switched over to 220V.  I got this in case I sol
d it to someone with only 110V.  It comes with wheels so you can move it around
.  I use it to move it more to the centre when working on cars, then off to the
 side when not.  Lately it has been in the centre way too much! It came with a
heavy jacking tray, and two lighter drip trays (not sure why I need drip trays
with a Triump!).

I have been very pleased with it and often use it as a "double parker" with one
 car up, and the other underneath

Allan Reich
Vancouver
1960 TR3A
Tom White Wrote:
     Hi List,

     I  am  considering installing a lift in my garage. Does anyone have
     any
     recommendations as to the brand I should consider?
     Thanks.
     Best regards,
     Tom