[TR] TR4a ignition advance

Darrell Walker darrellw at ipns.com
Fri Sep 21 10:44:57 MDT 2007

I should add another point.  I also think the RPM is in dist RPM, as
most things I've read claim that the mechanical advance should be
"all in" between 3000 and 3600 RPM (engine).  Also, you probably
won't see max vacuum advance at the same time as the max mechanical
advance (vacuum advance goes away at WOT).

-Darrell