[TR] List Members Get Together at Triumphest In Laughlan NV Oct 11

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:45:41 MDT 2007

Well it looks like from the schedule of events that Thursday evening would
be the best time for the list members attending Triumphest to get together.
Anyone not coming in by Thursday evening? I've got the OK for us to use one
of the side rooms unless everyone would rather we all jump on a river boat
cruse at the same time (might be tough to get us all to show up at the same
time). I'll assume just a non boat tour get together unless I get a bunch of
emails stating otherwise. 8PM sound OK? I don't want to miss anyone planing
on arriving Thursday evening.

Please email me back so I know how many may show up.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U
http://www.triumphowners.com/798