[TR] [6pack] British Invasion or maybe Submersion....

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Sep 16 20:23:54 MDT 2007

LMAO.............Stan...we told him to start it up on the hour and 1/2 hour
to generate a crowd! His car is downright scary AND drivable. That show has
seen hurricanes but Saturday's weather was the worst.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org