[TR] Fwd: RE: TR4A missing. The saga continues....

Chris Buckley chris.buckley51 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 10:08:29 MDT 2007

    Hi Listers,
  I have now changed the dizzy cap and plug leads and the problem continues. Now seems to be missing on 1 and 2.
  I am now back to thinking that the problem is fuel starvation and the fuel pump is not delivering enough. If I hold my thumb over the end of the pipe it is easy to stop the flow.
  So the question is how much pressure should it deliver? I do not have a pressure guage so I need to know either how much pressure to exert with the thumb or how far should the squirts go before hitting the ground? Any other way to check?
  TIA
  Chris (arsonist -in-the making) Buckley