[TR] [6pack] TR6 Transmission - no time for EBAY

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 08:23:55 MDT 2007

 Joe,

There is a guy on ebay selling all you need to convert a 4speed gearbox to OD.? Might be a $750 investment but you could always buy the OD conversion parts, convert it and I am sure there would be a market for an OD gearbox on ebay.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108