[TR] Worst Car Ever

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 06:28:08 MDT 2007

My worst car ever was my wife's 1975 Opal sold by Buick.  The car was
flimsy, poorly, built and rusted to nothing.
    My most disappointing car was a wonderful 1972, 240 Z.  The car was
relatively trouble free, fast and comfortable.  the problem was the car
dissolved to rust around me.  Being it had a uni-body frame. There came a
point that I was afraid to drive it anymore lest it literally split in half,
or worse I'd have an accident and have the car body abandon me in a puff of
rust.  I replaced it with a, I believe 1975 240 Z which, with anti pollution
equipment, was a disappointing pig and also a rust bucket.

Bob

'72 TR6