[TR] My worst car ever

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Sep 11 19:20:02 MDT 2007

My worst, a 1958 Hillman Minx convertible with 4sp on the column, an the
requisite parts car/estate to go with it.

Blew the engine coasting down him in top gear, spent weeks picking piston
parts out of all the oil passages.  Good news was that it was almost a
freebie, the guy sold it to me for $20 as he had just bought a new battery.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"