[TR] My worst car ever.

Tim Hutchisen hakhutch at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 11 17:11:32 MDT 2007

I had a 76 128 2 door coupe. M&M green w/black interior. Drove the wheels of
it, broke the timing belt. Dropped the engine out of it (that's right, the
engine has to come down through) Stuffed a $200 junkyard engine in it and
drove the wheels off from it again. Great car if you could get it started in
the cold Maine winters. I thought it was a great car, wish I still had it!
Tim Hutchisen
71 TR6- Stowe bound
70 GT6+
74 Spitty- project