[TR] TR6 Transmission - no time for EBAY

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:46:45 MDT 2007

All:

While cleaning up my TR6 last night for this weekend's
British Invasion I looked over in the corner of the
garage and saw the 4-speed (non OD)  transmission that
I put there back in June.  No lie.  I had just taken
it out after doing my HVDA Toyota conversion and I
haven't thought of it since - let alone try to sell
it.

I thought that I'd first offer it up here on this list
to you fellow brethren before going the EBAY route -
especially if you're coming up to Vermont for the
Invasion this week.  That way, shipping is greatly
minimized.  You can pick it up at my house or I'll
deliver it to you at the show.

The tranny is from a 1974 TR6, has 98K original miles
on it, leaks only slightly (honest), and works great.

If interested, please contact me off list.

Joe Merone
CF18928