[TR] Triumph makes the list of 50 worst cars

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Mon Sep 10 13:33:57 MDT 2007

Dave1massey at cs.com wrote:
> But it is different when we say it. When we say it everyone knows we are
> exaggerating (a bit).  When it is published in a nationally circulated periodical
> it is "presumed" that the facts have been verified.  (Unless it was
> categorized as Opinion)
>
> Dave
Verified by ... sensationalism of misinformation and hearsay?

Remember that according to Stanford University declassified studies on
Human hypnosis for the government back in the 50's through 80's,  85% of
the populous believe 100% of what they hear, read or see from the media
as fact.  Mob hysteria promoted to a science.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)