[TR] Triumph makes the list of 50 worst cars

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Sep 10 11:51:49 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/10/2007 10:48:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
spitlist at cox.net writes:
> And if I might add a couple of comments:  The negatives cited about the
> Stag
> and TR7 are nothing that has not been stated numerous times on this list.  I
> don't know if they are enough to make these cars candidates for the worst 50
> list but they are well documented.

But it is different when we say it.  When we say it everyone knows we are
exaggerating (a bit).  When it is published in a nationally circulated periodical
it is "presumed" that the facts have been verified.  (Unless it was
categorized as Opinion)

Dave