[TR] OD Conversion Notes

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 23:31:16 MDT 2007

 Randall,

I did replace the Volvo speedo drive gears, and I think I have it right, but there is nothing like seeing the proof in front of you.? I also hope that the cable arrives before thursday so I can have the speedo operating on the 5 hour trip to Stowe.

Also, my apologies for the double or triple post.? I didnt see the first one go through and figured it was too long.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108