[TR] OD Conversion Notes

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 9 23:22:07 MDT 2007

> A new one has been ordered but I
> will find out then if the speedo is reading correctly.

It almost certainly won't, unless you replaced the Volvo speedo drive gears.

> One of the most enjoyable aspects of interior work is
> refitting the transmission tunnel to the car.?

I suggest doing the operation on a Stag some time.  Afterwards, you will
feel very grateful that the TR6 has a removable tunnel (the Stag doesn't).
I literally took an angle grinder to some sharp corners, and greased my arm
with Vaseline ... and still was bleeding by the time I finished the job.

Randall