[TR] Installed Macy's Garage Emergancy Bonnet Release

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 15:45:25 MDT 2007

After letting it age for a few months after I received it I finally got
around to installing the Emergency Bonnet Release today now that I'm done
with replacing the carpet and installing a heat/noise shield under the new
carpet. Went very well, was easy to do and the instructions made sense once
I figured out that the release rod was suppose to go strait down like the
picture showed and not sideways (see I wasn't kidding all those time I said
I didn't know what I was doing). Anyway it's in, functioning and I'm glad I
went ahead and bought one.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U