[TR] TR6 Problem, TR4

Btmfdchn at aol.com Btmfdchn at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 10:55:00 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/4/2007 4:56:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

Another  problem seems to be that many modern replacement rotors are made of
lower  quality plastic than the originals  were.

Randall

Greetings...  I've heard the good rotors are the one that say "made in
Italy".  I've bought them from AutoZone.  The plastic looks different  and I've not
had one fail.  The Italian caps also appear to be  thicker.  I've also found
the only points with a lubrication wick are from  Standard Motor Parts and
sold by CarQuest.  Makes good sparkies for  me.   TJ