[TR] Z/S 175 CD float adjustment

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 18:35:55 MDT 2007

> Book says:  .625 to .672
> or 16 to  17 mm float height adjustment,

So, which one did you use ?  16mm is .630" and 17mm is .669".

> I am going to say I  have them set on the high side
> now.

Since height is measured above the float, setting the measurement high
results in a low fuel level.  If you are "running out" of fuel rather than
getting too much, you might try setting the float height on the low side.

>  What should I do to correct this  problem?

I'm too lazy to look it up, but ISTR there being something about this
problem in the "Competition Preparation" manual.  Maybe it was for an SU
carb, but IMO it would be worth looking up.

Randall