[TR] Z/S 175 CD float adjustment

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 12:28:43 MDT 2007

Hey Guys,
Due to the TR6 problems both Z/S's are on the bench.  Randall was  right, the
front Carb had no gas in it and I swear I saw a sliver of rubber go  thru the
float needle valve as I blew it out. Renewed it as a matter of  course, but
now I have a chance to fool around some.  The Six likes to run  out of gas
during hard right hand turns on an autocross course.  It will  chug until the
suspension settles.  Book says:  .625 to .672 or 16 to  17 mm float height
adjustment, both must be the same.  I am going to say I  have them set on the high
side now.  What should I do to correct this  problem? Believe me this "chug" can
make a difference.  I have a whole  bunch of 2nd's and 3rd's in stock.  250
does the same thing!  I  know switch to SU's, but then I can't run stock.
Cheers,
Darrell