[TR] Georgia more progressive than California?

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 14:03:32 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/3/2007 2:34:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dorpaul at negia.net writes:

I had  hoped to mount a rollbar on my TR3 and put additional taillights on it
for  visibility.  However, I am not sure that this will be allowed in  Georgia
(I have not checked 'with the boys downtown yet').
The Rulebook seems to say that lights (?) need to be from 16" to 30"  high
(and my gas cap is 36" off the ground!).  I can't even find  mention of
'rollbars'.  Am I reading things  wrong?

maybe, maybe not
but, since there are NO inspection stickers, NO safety inspections in the
State of Georgia, I can't imagine that would ever be a problem

Cheers,
Jack Mc