[TR] TR6 Problems

Jeff Fenwick jfenwick1 at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 2 22:53:26 MDT 2007

Reminds me of my last "beside the road repair" in which I sputtered
into a small country cemetery.
Well, you didn't think I was going to lie down in the gravel with the
cars passing inches away, did you?
Very calm and peaceful it was, and as there were no lightning bolts,
I have to assume the residents approved ;-)
Jeff

Darell wrote