[TR] TR6 Problems

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 19:53:20 MDT 2007

Then the drive was successful!  (That's what they way about landings:  any
landing you can walk away from is a successful landing.  A really  great
landing
is when you can reuse the plane)

Yes Dave,
I feel OK.  All landings are nothing more than a controlled  crash.  The Six
died on a slope on Rt 21 but after I pulled to the  side on the road I was
able to coast back a few hundred yards and back into a  Bath Township Park where
all I had was Soccer Moms to deal with. Not a bad  thing!  Beats Semi's
whizzing by as I was scratching my head!
Darrell