[TR] TR6 Problems

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 18:23:18 MDT 2007

Guys,
High Maintenance Type Guy Here, Huh?  OK, I admit that the Six has not  been
out much this year.  Tonight, she darn near left me on the side on the  road.
Running poorly, she quit.  No fire!  Gas seemed to be  present.  Called Bev,
and she coped a rotor out of the 250 and came to the  rescue, grand kids in
tow in the Audi. With the 250 rotor the Six fired  enough to get her home, but
just barely as she ran like crap the few miles  needed.  Got to be electrical
from sitting!  What to look at first?  Funny that the rotor from the 250 made
her fire?  I was on my way to  get some fresh gas added to the half tank in her
now of old stuff.
AT LEAST I DID NOT NOT REQIURE A HOOK!
Darrell