[TR] Fwd:TR6 hardtop

Don Spence dkspence at telus.net
Wed Oct 31 13:36:32 MST 2007

oops got my genders mixed up and I had my B post mounts made by a
machinist so they may be different than yours but they were copied
from original parts. Rimmers has a parts diagram on their site:

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/rimmer/triumph/tr6/hood-frame

scroll down to find it.

Begin forwarded message: