[TR] TR6 Hardtop Installation

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Wed Oct 31 07:55:42 MST 2007

Hi Listers,
    I will be attempting to mount the Factory Hardtop that came with my TR6
for the first time this weekend. I ordered up all the hardware supposedly
needed as mine was missing most of it. I also got the Fitting instructions
Booklet reprint (2 pages of text plus 2 of illustrations).  It doesn't seem
very descript as most of it covers removing soft top, glass and seal
replacement, trim pieces etc.
   I guess maybe I was expecting a Hardtop Installation for Dummies type
leaflet. I searched the net in hopes that someone might have a handholding
type webpage with some pics and a walk through on fitting it properly.

Does anyone know where such info might have been covered online?

I'm hoping to save a little time and make sure it's mounted properly.

Cheers,
Wayne Lee
Douglas,MA
58 TR3