[TR] Looking for a TRiumph 2000

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 19:37:02 MST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250 at hotmail.com>

OK, so officially have the TRiumph bug...well, maybe about 10 cars ago,
but I
think I have it even more??

Anyone out there have a Triumph 2000 that's in need of some attention
that
they would part with?  I'd prefer a '60's model MKI /w a 4-speed, but I
guess
here in the states, ya' gotta take what ya' can get!

==AM==
Check out item number 280161923128 on eBay; it a "completed auction" on
which there were no bidders. The car is in Tennessee and looks decent.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>