[TR] Availability of 165R15 Tyres

GHaynesTR4 at aol.com GHaynesTR4 at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 13:09:01 MST 2007

To the List:
As the local tyre purveyor and installer for most of the British cars in our
club/area, I have always had a local source for inexpensive 165R15 tyres to
fit these cars.    Now those sources have dried up and major suppliers like The
Tire Rack have nothing.   Does anyone know of a tyre, either major or
off-brand, of this size, besides those from British Wire Wheel and Coker?   No problem
with them, but prices are rather high.   I'm gonna call all the local
suppliers (near Rochester, NY) tomorrow, but wonder if anyone else has a source that
he or she would share.   Many thanks!
George Haynes