[TR] build date of TR3A

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sat Oct 27 16:53:38 MDT 2007

John,
I keep forgetting the difference in historical perspective between the UK
and here in the states.  When I was over there in the early 70's, I often
visited flea markets in search of things of value.

What I discovered was that things that we in the states would value as
"Antique" were often regarded as just old junk.  So many GIs would buy up
things like Stationmaster's roll-top desks, oak sideboards and other such
items and pay to ship them back home in order to sell them at over 10 times
what they paid for them.

While we are working on just our third century as a nation, that is just a
minor hiccup on the time scale of the British Isles history.

Joe