[TR] Push or pull

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 16:58:15 MDT 2007

I'll do some checking on the electric fans, they "seem" to turn fine, but
the temp gauge does climb when it's hot (90+) and I try to use the York
compressor/Triumph a/c unit.
Friday at Jekyll Island we went on a driving tour to St. Simon's Island and
had lunch. It started to rain and so in the low 80's with the a/c on doing
about 45 mph there was no increase in temp.  I always assumed that 90 was an
extremely hot day in the UK and Stags weren't designed to cool enough at
temps above 85 or so F.  I've recored the radiator but have not replaced the
two pusher fans. I've threatened to replace the compressor with a modern
rotary one, but may try substitute fans first.
Thanks
Tom